Monday, October 15, 2007

Anon apparently is not as smart as they used to be

So already, this crap is delving down into the level of sophistication you'd find on 4chan. The Anime World Order podcast, which has been going longer than the one I'm affiliated with, which is fun to listen to, which has (mostly) intelligent discourse about stuff I'm interested in.... has now been invaded by some /b/tard who is trying to start some dramah with retarded commenting (hey whoever you are, type "desu" a whole bunch of times, that'll show them how cool you are).

OK troll; you are part of the problem and not part of the solution but you know that. You probably love it when Daryl tears into someone on the show (I find it very entertaining as well) and are trying to instigate something. Cute, but you're doing it wrong. You see, adults communicate intelligently and with purpose. You may end up learning that later in life.

I don't know why I'm feeding this troll, but this pisses me off. I guess it's not to be unexpected on the internet. However, I hope they delete that crap over there.

It's this kind of crap that messes up the fandom in general, because it confirms an ongoing sentiment among others, that the anime fans lack social skills and act as if they're from that island in Lord of the Flies. Living up to that stereotype is not a good thing to do, but much as I wish someone could just say something that will make it stop, this stuff is just gonna keep happening.

No comments: