Thursday, March 1, 2018

Returning to Normal.

-
I'm back.  No, I didn't get deep-sixed by goons, I am not in jail, and no I haven't died from liver failure (yet, but it is on my to-do list).  I was in a physical accident involving the, I think the medical term for it is; Nut-Sack, which ended up causing a few other problems as I did the classic early Gen-Y think of just waiting for it to go away because you don't have health insurance, even though now I do (and with only a 12 million dollar deductible!  Isn't America just the best?).  Short story is a long hospital stay, a massive change in diet, and lots of pills.  I am not out of the woods yet even either.  So people out there, a steady diet of aspirin, 72oz of 7% ABV beer, and nothing else for 9 days is bad... m'kay.

Then my internet was out because of my own hardware issues.  Just had to use my phone of the wife's tablet when she wasn't using it.

So after all of that, I am hoping to resume.  And gosh, quite a bit has happened... or has it?  Something something names change something something stay the same, something something complete

I have got to say ever since NYU took over a bunch of facilities around here, the medicine waitresses have gotten a lot better.

1 comment:

I hate weeaboos said...

Good to have you back, shining light of anime fandom.